"Refuse to fall down.
If you cannot refuse to fall down, refuse to stay down. If you cannot refuse to stay down,
lift your heart toward heaven and like a hungry beggar, ask that it be filled and it will be filled.
You may be pushed down. You may be kept from rising.
But no one can keep you from lifting your heart to heaven--only you.
It is in the middle of misery that so much becomes clear.
The one who says nothing good came of this, is not yet listening."
-
Clarisse Pinkola Estes

For Tuesday


Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Better

Whew! what a ride it has been! I am finally back to my busy schedule...kids and home during the day and working eves. I am able to make it through the day with almost no pain meds though nights are still a little rough but getting better each day.

I think I am over the hump! Yay!

Now I can begin to focus on the important things and build this blog to what I aspire it to be. A place to pray for those in need and who doesn't need a little prayer from time to time?

More to come.

Have a Blessed day!

1 comment:

You have a light within. Burn it bright. Share your light with me!